2007 - 2008
- Product management of in service Payroll processing.
2001 - 2007
Manager Product Development
- Supervising a department of 27 people, including operational control and Human resource management. The department is responsible for maintenance and innovation of in-Service salary processing.
Process Coordinator Product Management
- To improve the processes between Product Management and Development.
1999 - 2000
FEI Electron Optics
Project leader Product development
- Managing a multi disciplinary project team with about 50 developers to develop a new generation of Electron microscopes.
- The making of specification documents and maintaining a planning is considered as process improvement issues in the project.
1995 - 1999
Philips Medical Systems (PMS Best)
- Improvement of the documentation process of MR system development. 170 Developers in 4 different development departments are writing about 1000 specification documents.
- Writing a Hazard Analysis report on system level.
- Development of an infrastructure, on the Intranet of the development department, in order to make all specifications accessible for all developers.
1990 - 1995
- Supervising a staff of in total 17 developers in the field of System Design technology.
- The introduction of development methods on system level.
- Developing the architecture for the new generation of Medical X-ray systems in consultation with the key developers of PMS X-ray.
- Exploiting the synergy with other groups.
System Design support
- To write in short notice the specifications for a system that was halfway of development, hardly documented and being transferred from Paris to Hamburg.
1985 - 1989
System Designer and project leader Product Development
- The writing of specification documents at system level.
- Management of several development projects with about 16 developers.
- Supervising a staff of seven System Engineers and Image Quality specialists. The geoup is responsible for the management of the technical aspects of the vascular product line.
1980 - 1985
Institute of Applied Physics TNO-TH (TPD)
Project leader Research
- Organizing, with a colleague, of the new department Ultrasound.
- The acquisition and execution of contract research projects.
- Developing and realizing facilities for acoustical signal processing.
1975 - 1980
- The execution of contract research.
- The introduction and management of a central computer system for digital signal processing.
1973 - 1975
Technical University Delft
1975 Technical University Delft; diploma Natuurkundig ingenieur (Applied Physics)
1965 Goesche Lyceum, Goes; diploma HBS-B
2003 Training in competence management
1989 International Management IMC
1985 Basic X-ray Technique
1985 Designing Effective Man/Machine Interfaces
1978 Individuele Presentatie (Individual presentation)
Born on 1 October 1946
Areas of interest: travelling, sailing, photography, music and drawing.